The 2019 Fall Full Body Challenge (FFBC) is a 6 week whole body challenge that starts on Saturday, September 28th with the Kick-Off meeting getting everyone together for a morning of information, snacks and of course coffee.
You will have all the information with meal plans accessible to you upon signing up for the challenge. The official start date of the FFBC is September 30th and will be tailored towards ‘clean eating’ approach with our speciality meal plans. Cutting out as much foods with added sugars, processed foods and baked goods (Check out the FFBC landing page for more information).
Lean on your team and the NapTown community to hold you accountable while receiving education along the way to see BETTER MOOD, ENERGY LEVELS & SLEEP! If you decide to sign up for the CrossFit Open, we’ve strategically started the FFBC 1 week prior to CF Open 20.1 being released, so you will be able to maximize your performance with proper nutrition throughout the Open. Your challenge includes a 20 minute consultation, 2 InBody body composition scans (1 before and 1 after the challenge) and goal setting. You will be part of a supportive Facebook group and receive weekly meal plans including full grocery and prep lists for the week! Don’t forget to attend the weekly meet-ups every Saturday morning.
Kickoff for the FFBC is on Saturday, September 28th! We will gather as a community and talk through the challenge over a cup of Joe. Every week we will hold meet ups at the gym to share stories and tips learned during the challenge.
NEW THIS YEAR
1) We are giving you 6 full weeks of health and wellness fun instead of 4! Yes! 2 extra weeks of fitness, meal plans, accountability and education.
2) Since the CrossFit open has conveniently changed it’s start time to Oct 10th, matching with the FFBC, what better way to fuel yourself to the best Open performance you’ve had. We are creating a customized leaderboard with all the Open workouts through Train Heroic for only $15, cheaper to you than the Open site.
3) New this year is the Team Edition. Teams will be broken up into groups of 4. No requirements for male or female pairings. Have an all male or all female team, or split it up 2 and 2. New to the community? Allow us to help find some new friends to hold each other accountable!
4) We are using some of your favorite recipes from the past and some brand new ones! Newly added will be NapTown Nutrition meals to MyFitnessPal, so you can not only dial in the quality, but the quantity as well.
5) Scoring system…… ****UNDER CONSTRUCTION*******
6) Friend referral bonus….. ****UNDER CONSTRUCTION*******
The FFBC was created to not just educate and improve on nutrition, but overall health and wellness. In past years we’ve scored points for water consumption, stress reduction and mindfulness, sleep, fitness and of course nutrition. This year we are also adding in screen time (phone). This will not have an impact on overall score but to help bring awareness to self.
What do FFBC participants get?
A CHANCE TO WIN SOME COLD HARD $CASH$
3 BIOMETRIC TESTINGS
(2) 20 MIN 1-ON-1 CONSULTATIONS
(1) 10 MIN MID POINT 1-ON-1 CHECK IN
60 MIN NUTRITION SEMINAR
CUSTOM MEAL PLANS
WEEKLY MEET UPS
ONGOING SUPPORT THROUGH OUR A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
TONS OF HEALTHY RECIPES
WEEKLY TRACKING SHEETS
FINAL BIOMETRIC REVIEW
PROGRAM WRITTEN BY A REGISTERED DIETITIAN
CrossFit Open Only: $15
FFBC Only: Two payments of only $64
FFBC + CF Open: Two payments of only $69
– Thursday, September 26th – 6:30pm at 922 N. Capitol Ave. members lounge
– Monday, September 30th – Official start of the FFBC
– Tuesday, October 1st – Baseline WOD Test
– Saturday, October 5th – 8:30am Weekly Meet up at 922 members Lounge
– Thursday, October 10th – CrossFit Open 20.1 Announcement
– Friday, October 11th – WOD #1
– Saturday, October 12th – 8:30am Weekly Meet up at 922 members Lounge
– Saturday October 19th – Mid-Point InBody Scan
– Saturday, October 19th – 8:30am Weekly Meet up at 922 members Lounge
– Sunday October 20th – Mid-Point InBody Scan
– Saturday, October 26th – 8:30am Weekly Meet up at 922 members Lounge
– Saturday, November 2nd – 8:30am Weekly Meet up at 922 members Lounge
– Sunday, November 10th – Official last day of Challenge at Meet up at 922 members Lounge. After the Move Class
– PreScan and Consult – Sept 25th-Oct 2nd
– MidPoint Scans Saturday October 19th & 20th. 6:30am-10:00am
– PostScan and Consult – Nov 6th – Nov 13th
Prizes and How to Win
1 Free Month Nutrition Coaching
Would you or your company like to sponsor? Please reach out to us!
The winner will be determined by your InBody Composition Scan
The highest % loss of BF% will win
Person A weighs 200# and has BF% of 10%.
Person B weighs 300# and has BF% of 40%.
Person A gains .5# and loses 2.6% BF. That is a 26% loss of BF%.
Person B loses 13# and loses 10% BF. That is a 25% loss of BF%.
Person A wins.